In short, the companions continue to explore the underground mine area that supposedly houses the cultists. During this evening the following occurs:
- A room full of porcine feces is found, Thokmay digs through feces, but finds nothing of value and instead flings a handful at Thallis, hitting him squarely on the cloak (talk about your brown poop stains…).
- Many images of a 6-armed figure, both in carvings and on crates found. Statue of Hextor (fist holding arrow) also found (evil deity), Thokmay smashes it against wall busting it all up.
- More Hextor notes and images in bedchamber, as well as a stone altar in the next room. Also find symbol of Arithrival (red blood drop).
- Mysterious pool of very cold feeling liquid, Thallis takes a sample.
- Attacked by grimlocks and a krenshar which is an ugly beastie whose skin pulled nastily away from his face as he screamed at the companions. Obviously they were soon all dead.